Motorsport in Pubs is growing. We’re spreading the motor sport viewing revolution to pubs and bars around the country.
But we’re always looking for more venues so we can bring Motorsport in Pubs to more people.
Hosting a motor sport party in your pub or bar not only means you’re supporting your local but it also allows fans to come and watch action together, instead of at home. We’ve had really positive responses from venues with one pub landlord in Cardiff saying “anything to increase revenue on a Sunday”.
Join our team and bring Motorsport in Pubs to your area.
If you’re interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selling Points to a successful motor sport party
1. Spread the word that you’ll be showing motor sport live. Motorsport in Pubs can provide you with flyers and personalised posters to advertise your events. Make sure you just social networks such as Twitter and Facebook to full effect too.
2. Think about introducing food and drink offers. For example, for the Formula One™Australian GP you could have a BBQ and discounts on Aussie beers.
3. Some motor sport will be shown early in the morning, so make sure you sort out the opening license if you want to show the early races.
4. F1™ and MotoGP™ run for about eight months in the year, so you could introduce a loyalty scheme to encourage customers to keep coming back to your pub.
5. Highlight if there are other events before or after the race – for example a Premier League football match could follow the race.